Saturday 2 May 2009

Featured Breed: Welsh Corgi

Big Corgi

Corgis are a herding breed. I can't think what it is they herd. Frogs or tiny sheep or something. They are very popular among the royal family. Or they have been, I can't see Harry walking one. He'd probably have a Staffy or something that can bark at people as he goose steps to parties, or fire them out of his helicopter. Was Harry the one in the military? I don't really care. I've heard a few American girls say hey have crushes on the princes, but I think if you admitted that here people would think you a bit dim.
As it's no secret by now I don't really do any research besides skim reading Wikipedia he's a choice quote from Wikipedia on the appearance of Corgis.
"Like most herding breeds, Pembrokes are active, intelligent and athletic dogs..."
Nice one Wikipedia.

Small Corgi

No comments:

Post a Comment